Travelingbento.com uses your personal information only for providing and improving the site. By using travelingbento.com, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy and we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to identify you or contact you for newsletters and post updates. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name.
- We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit travelingbento.com and may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
- The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace this policy at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using travelingbento.com. Your access to and use of the service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. These terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access the our site, and by using the site you agree to be bound by these terms.
- Our site may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by travelingbento.com. Travelingbento.com has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that travelingbento.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.